Registration Open: Register today for your free ticket to Food Matters Live 2017
Food Matters Live is the UK's only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.
Food Matters Live provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration. Taking place from 21 - 23 November 2017 at London’s ExCeL, Food Matters Live will include:
- 800 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- Three educational and inspiring attractions
- Enter into the inaugral Food Matters Live Awards
- Special events including Match, Meet the Buyer, the Food Matters Live Awards ceremony and the Free From Eating Out Awards.
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health