The National Association of Care Catering is a member organisation, with a defined structure managed by an elected National Executive.
Members are drawn from all areas of the care catering industry. The catering may take place in residential homes or day care for people with disabilities the elderly or young people. It also encompasses the delivery and production of fresh or frozen meals to day centres or peoples homes.
Becoming a member will entitle you to:
• Participate in local and national events
• Access specifically targeted training and gain CPD points
• Receive a quarterly newsletter and yearly journal
• Give you a platform to influence government policy
• Receive a substantially reduced rate on publications, meetings and conference booking
• Have access to all areas of the NACC website www.thenacc.co.uk
• Gain support and advice from other members on the online forum