Luigi Scordamaglia is CEO of INALCA S.p.A., a leader company in Europe in the meat sector and foodservice distribution with 2 billion euro of total turnover, operating with production plants and distributive-logistic platforms in 10 extra Ue countries (Russia and Africa included)
He is also:
President of FEDERALIMENTARE, the Federation representing, through its 15 branch association, every sector of the Italian Food and Drink Industry;
- Member of the Board of Directors of the ITALIAN TRADE PROMOTION AGENCY ;
- Member of the Executive Board of the ITALY-CHINA BUSINESS FORUM;
- Vice President of the CCIR, Italian chamber of Russian trade ;
- Executive Vice President of ASSOCARNI (Italian Meat Industry Association);
- Member of RABOBANK European Food & Agrobusiness Advisory Board;
- Member of the Technical Board for Europe and member of Strategic Committee for internationalization in CONFINDUSTRIA (the Italian Confederation of Industry);
- Vice president of IMS (International Meat Secretariat).
He graduated in Veterinary Science at the University of Perugia where he completed his Ph.D. on “Development, hygiene, wholesomeness and quality of animal products.
He acquired a further specialization in “The inspection of foods of animal origin”, University of Turin.
Post-graduate course in Corporate Finance and Management Control at the Faculty of Economy – University of Modena.
On the 2nd June 2015 he has been awarded with the Knighthood of the Order of Merit of Italian Republic.