TUESDAY 19 NOVEMBER, MATCH LOUNGE
Food Matters Live 2019
Hosted by: Joanna Dodd, Managing Director, Rochester PR Group
Market entry specialists, Rochester PR will address FAQs from international food brands:
- When should we activate PR?
- Where should we start?
- Will our brand/name/tone work in the UK?
- How do we create a strong brand/profile that will get noticed?
- What marketing mix will work best for us?
- Is social media activity enough on its own?
- How can a PR campaign support our pitch to distributors/buyers?
- What does the UK market consist of? Ie more than Tesco and Harrods
Food and drink is a core area of expertise for Rochester PR’s team of foodies whose campaigns focus on generating that initial splash through media relations, social media, influencer or experiential activity that help your brand stand out in a competitive market.
About the host:
Joanna Dodd, as Managing Director of Rochester PR Group now focusses on market entry clients, and has worked with food and drink brands for her entire career, so has very broad client experience. Her can-do attitude and energy is at the core of the company’s culture, and combines an ability to see round potential problems to propose creative solutions, while having the ability to deal with senior clients on high-level strategic, corporate and reputation matters.