WEDNESDAY 21ST NOVEMBER, MATCH LOUNGE
Hosted by: Karen Woodford, Managing Director, The Safer Eating Company
Join this roundtable for a lively discussion around the following areas:
- Consumers with allergies, intolerances and coeliac disease
- Free-from consumers without diagnosed dietary requirements
- How to bridge the gap between free-from consumers
- Keeping free-from sexy
- What do consumers look for with labelling?
- Do you shout about a product being free-from?
About the host:
Karen is the managing director of The Safer Eating Company. Karen was diagnosed with coeliac disease and lactose intolerance in 2012. Her two young daughters also have coeliac and one has a milk allergy too. Karen’s determined to make things easier for businesses to safely cater for people with dietary requirements and to continue to encourage the fantastic growth of free-from. Safer Eating is a hub of accredited information on allergies, intolerances and coeliac disease and also serves up blogs, reviews, training, recipes and a restaurant finder. knowledge about allergy, intolerances and coeliac disease and offers training, blog posts, product reviews, recipes and a restaurant finder. Karen has also worked in the NHS for nearly 20 years and is a clinical manager.