TUESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER, MATCH LOUNGE
Hosted by: Claire Nuttall, Founder, The Brand Incubator
- The size of potential health seeking target segments – not so niche these days
- Aspirations and drivers for healthier behaviours - how they have changed in the past couple of years alone
- Times of day and key occasions for being healthier
- The challenge of making the claims you want to make and the risk you take if you mislead
- A few problems areas yet to be solved via healthy innovation
About the host:
With over 20 years’ experience working in the world of branded and own label innovation, Claire helps brands and businesses inspire and realise commercial innovation success.
Claire has driven major game changing strategy, nsight and innovation for clients including Nestle, Kerry Foods, M&S, Unilever, GSK, Carlsberg, Premier Foods, Bacardi, Twinings, ABF, Sainsburys, Burtons Foods, Young’s Seafood, Campina, Asda, amongst many others.
Claire has also led pioneering health projects around the future of food and drink and how brands can best develop to appeal to new and emerging audiences or create new categories for growth.