TUESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER, MATCH LOUNGE
Hosted by: Victoria Boldison, Founder, Bolst Global
Want to be one of the successful exporting food and drink brands that research shows more than double their turnover?
There is a global appetite for British food and drink thanks to our strong reputation of high standards, safety and sustainability. And yet only one in five British food and drink brands currently export and of these one third have a marketing led export strategy in place. This session will encourage peer-to-peer discussions around the following key questions:
- What do food and drink companies need to consider during their export journey?
- What are the key concerns that need to be addressed by marketers when selling overseas?
- What are the main challenges of internationalisation?
- How strategically important does trading internationally have to be to have the best impact and ROI for organisations?
- How can we encourage greater take up of international growth by British food and drink brands?
About the host:
This roundtable will be facilitated by Chartered Marketer and international sales and marketing expert Victoria Boldison from Bolst Global. Victoria has worked internationally for all of her career within the start-up and SME environment marketing and selling health food, drinks and wellness related products around the world. Multilingual and with an executive MBA, Victoria supports British brands within the health food, drink and supplement sectors to export and grow globally.