THURSDAY 22ND NOVEMBER, MATCH LOUNGE
Hosted by: Claire Brumby, Founder, The Food Guide
- Looking to list with UK retailers?
- Unsure of the route to take?
- Want to know which to approach, when and how?
This roundtable will discuss the UK retail landscape, and encourage peer-to-peer discussions around the following;
- What do the UK retailers currently look like; who is who, what is currently going on in UK retail?
- How does the above translate to how we work with them
- How do we get through the door?
- What is the alternative/complimentary routes to retail in the UK when we look beyond the dominating grocers?
- What do we think the future looks like, what changes are we facing and how can we prepare for this in our businesses?
About the host:
Claire is a mentor and consultant to new and established food businesses, using experience gained through both founding her own multi award winning snack food brand and working with numerous food businesses. Claire is also an experienced and engaging speaker, having appeared on radio and TV including BBC Dragons Den and The FoodTalk Show. Claire is also a Virgin Start-up mentor, Quality Food Awards judge, Great Taste Awards judge and contributor to Fresh Hospitality Digital Magazine.