TUESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER, MATCH LOUNGE
Hosted by: Rory Mason, Managing Director, ROR Digital and Marketing Director, Safer Eating
Rory will be looking to encourage a lively discussion around the following topics:
- How to market to the free from community
- Using new marketing innovations to market to the free from community
- Targeting influencers and benefits they can bring to your brand
- The value of a free from customer vs value of a basic customer
- Difficulties encountered when targeting free from community
- The benefits of cross collaborations between brands
About the host:
Having many allergies himself has led to Rory proclaiming he is the second most allergic person in Leeds. Rory’s background is in digital marketing, working for brands such as Superdry, O2, Viking, Sony and Betty’s Tea Rooms. He has used the internet for the past decade to help make things easier allergy-wise, from finding recipes to being able to hold restaurants accountable. The internet is full of resources that can help you if you look hard enough.
Now, he’s working with Safer Eating and they’re looking to help others fill the niche that currently exists in the free-from space. The aim is to help make people’s lives easier and better. Recent successes include the creation of a petition to help provide schools and police with greater powers to record allergy bullying and being asked to be a judge at the Free-From Eating Out Awards 2018.