Thank you to everyone who attended Food Matters Summit 2020. We look forward to seeing you next year.
Planning to attend Food Matters Summit with your colleagues?
Leaders Lunches include benefits that are not part of a standard delegate ticket, giving greater value for money as well as higher brand profile presence to enable more connections:
- 8 delegate places to attend the Summit for one or two day
- If taken for two days, the 8 places can be taken by different people on each day
- The places can be used by your colleagues and your guests
- All 8 attendees in the group can access the Summit sessions all day(s) long (normally £300 per person or £575 per person)
- Access the #SummitConnect 1 to 1 meetings system to make even better use of your time
- Our Delegate Marketing team will help you with locating and inviting key target guests
- Refreshments served in breaks
- A sit down, silver-service, 3 course lunch in a smart private dining area
- Use of the lunch table area for meetings while at the event
- Branding on signage at the Summit and in the Summit Guide
- Online branding on our website
- Social media posts promoting your involvement with the Summit
- Access into Food Matters Live (normally £20 per head)
- Access to the Summit Networking Reception in the evening
Sponsors or Partners
Align your brand with outstanding content and thought leadership.
To find out more on how you can sponsor or partner at the first ever Food Matters Summit, download the brochure below.
To find out more, please contact David Ventris-Field on:
T: +44 (0)20 3848 9457
Who will attend?
The Food Matters Summit believes the very best new thinking will inspire industry leaders and accelerate innovation across this complex sector: international retailers, global food, beverage and nutraceutical brands, international brand owners, global foodservice organisations, the largest ingredient companies, worldwide thought-leaders and media, politicians and think-tanks, and NGOs and global campaigners.
Job titles include:
- Chief Executives
- Senior Directors
- Strategy Directors
- Operations Directors
- Innovation Directors
- Vice Presidents
- Managing Directors
- Strategic Leads
- Heads of R&D
- Group NPD Directors
- Kraft Heinz