Thank you to everyone who attended Food Matters Summit 2020. We look forward to seeing you next year.
The first high level, international gathering of its kind in London to address the key issues facing the global food and drink community, and how innovation and technology can help solve them.
Meet the game-changers shaping the future of food and drink
Join over 100 speakers and hundreds more delegates from disruptive innovators and established multinational companies across the globe.
Be inspired by a speaker line-up that’s second to none
Hear from Henry Dimbleby, sustainability expert Dr Gabrielle Walker, WWF’s Pete Pearson, Karma Founder Elsa Bernadotte, Dr Sandhya Sriram, Co-founder and CEO of Shiok Meats from Singapore and many, many more.
Learn something new
Accelerate strategic thinking with a programme which addresses the big issues facing the food industry. Hear new ideas, personal experiences and fresh perspectives which will revolutionise your thinking.
Make connections you can’t afford to miss
Food Matters Summit is an incredibly efficient way to make new connections throughout the food supply chain. SummitConnect gives you structured and informal networking opportunities to meet people outside of your usual network.
The three streams:
The Food Matters Summit believes that sharing the very best new thinking will inspire industry leaders and accelerate innovation across this complex sector.
Today’s food system is already challenged on many fronts, and faces the enormous task of feeding nearly 10 billion people by 2050, whilst respecting and improving our environments. So how will we do this? How can the food industry respond to philosophical as well as commercial needs?
In a world where customer tastes and trends change rapidly, food manufacturers have to be nimble and flexible. How can innovations and tech be utilised for both consumer and commercial benefit? Explore the future of robotics, AI, nanotechnology, alternative proteins, nutraceuticals and more.
An unprecedented level of options for both food products and their delivery method, a shift in consumer demands towards healthy and sustainable foods, and a new generation of millennial buyers have all proved challenging for once dominant brands. How are we accelerating our food system?
Join the most influential minds driving food innovation:
- Chief Executives
- Senior Directors
- Strategy directors
- Operations Directors
- Innovation Directors
- Vice Presidents
- Managing Directors
- Strategic leads
- Partnership Managers
- Heads of R&D
- Group NPD Directors
- Group Directors
- Best Selling Authors
- Senior Research Fellows
- Global Waste Champions
- Departmental Directors
Amongst those attending include:
- Modelo Continente Hipermercados
- Marks & Spencer
- Nomad Foods
- Anheuser-Busch InBe
- Kraft Heinz
- Bowman Ingredients
- Albert Heijn
- V Bites
- Volvere Plc
- Five Seasons Ventures
- Anterra Capital
- Peakbridge Partners
- New Crop Cap
From across the sector:
- International retailers
- Global food, drink and nutraceutical brands
- International brand owners
- Global foodservice organisations
- Financial services
- The largest ingredient companies
- UK and International start-ups
- Business services
- Worldwide thought-leaders and media
- Politicians and think-tanks
- NGOs and global campaigners
- Robotics & AI
- Waste Management
- Sustainability Leaders
What do you get for your delegate day pass?
- World-class thinking: build your own programme with access to two sessions of content, regardless of stream, per day
- A unique networking experience at SummitConnect: pre-plan and book up to six 1-2-1 meetings with delegates of your choice
- Free access to Food Matters Live running alongside the Summit: meet creative exhibitors and benefit from live theatres and educational roundtables
- Invitation to the Summit drinks reception: make valuable contacts in a relaxed environment
- Refreshments throughout the day