19-20 November, ExCeL London
The first high level, international gathering of its kind in London to address the key issues facing the global food and drink community, and how innovation and technology can help solve them.
3 streams. 12 sessions. 100s of speakers.
Learn from industry leaders and disruptors.
Be inspired by futurologists and world-renowned academics.
Forge powerful connections.
A carefully tailored two day programme bringing together over 100 outstanding international speakers, with hundreds of delegates from the UK and around the world to make valuable and numerous connections. Delegates will also be able to join curated exhibition tours, leaders lunches and more, in a unique networking experience.
The three streams:
The Food Matters Summit believes that sharing the very best new thinking will inspire industry leaders and accelerate innovation across this complex sector.
Today’s food system is already challenged on many fronts, and faces the enormous task of feeding nearly 10 billion people by 2050, whilst respecting and improving our environments. So how will we do this? How can the food industry respond to philosophical as well as commercial needs?
In a world where customer tastes and trends change rapidly, food manufacturers have to be nimble and flexible. How can innovations and tech be utilised for both consumer and commercial benefit? Explore the future of robotics, AI, nanotechnology, alternative proteins, nutraceuticals and more.
An unprecedented level of options for both food products and their delivery method, a shift in consumer demands towards healthy and sustainable foods, and a new generation of millennial buyers have all proved challenging for once dominant brands. How are we accelerating our food system?
What do you get for your delegate day pass?
- World-class thinking: build your own programme with access to two sessions of content, regardless of stream, per day
- A unique networking experience at SummitConnect: pre-plan and book up to six 1-2-1 meetings with delegates of your choice
- Free access to Food Matters Live running alongside the Summit: meet creative exhibitors and benefit from live theatres and educational roundtables
- Invitation to the Summit drinks reception: make valuable contacts in a relaxed environment
- Refreshments throughout the day
One day pass £300 + VAT Two day pass £575 + VAT
BUY DELEGATE PASS