Smart Food Matters
Sustainability must now be at the core of every business strategy. With climate, consumer and regulatory pressure mounting, companies across the food and drink supply chain are looking for solutions to deliver on global sustainability goals. This new high level, international gathering addresses the key challenges facing the industry, and how technology and innovation can solve them.
In response to the current situation around COVID-19, Smart Food Matters has been postponed and will now take place on 12-13 October 2020 at The Crystal, London. All purchased delegate passes will still be valid. If you have any questions relating to this please get in touch
Hear solutions-focused approaches to tackling the food and drink industry’s biggest challenges in sustainability – and learn how to apply them to your business
Explore the latest thinking and market insight which will enable you to transform your systems and green your supply chain without damaging your bottom line
Meet the sustainability, packaging and tech pioneers shaking up the industry
Discover how the most innovative start ups are utilising new technologies to meet climate goals
Key questions to be addressed include:
- What would a radical overhaul of our current food system look like and how can it be achieved?
- What game changing packaging innovations will enable a commercially viable circular plastic economy?
- What is the financial future of the zero carbon business?
- What are the innovative new products creating new revenue streams whilst reducing food waste?
- How can rethinking the purpose of packaging fundamentally change the way we use materials and design packaging?
- How can big food capitalise on the opportunity to embed sustainable practice across global operations?
- How does the food and drink industry stand to benefit from the 4th agricultural revolution?
Delegate and start-up packages include
- Access to all conference sessions across both days
- A unique networking experience in SmartConnect - pre-book your 1-2-1 meetings
- Refreshments throughout the day
Cost of attendance
Delegate rate: £575 £799 + VAT
*Start-up rate: £349 + VAT
*Businesses that are 2 years old or less.
The New Food Matters Digital Hub
Discover podcasts, exclusive news and insights, video interviews and much more
Food Matters has launched a new digital hub for the food and drink industry, the centrepiece for a community of more than 100,000 food and drink industry professionals.