28 Apr 2021
By Stef Bottinelli
Leading FMGC Sales Agency Product Chain is our sponsor for the ‘New Drink Product of the Year’ category in our Food Matters Live Awards 2021.
The team at Product Chain is offering the winner of this year’s ‘New Drink Product of the Year’ award a fantastic prize that will help the winning brand establish itself commercially: six months full sales support, worth £30,000.
Product Chain works with innovative food and drink brands to gain them listings across Retail, Food Service and On-Trade, managing sales programmes effectively and efficiently. The company is well-known for championing new brands and launching them to market and has been instrumental in making drink companies CanOwater and Cawston Press a commercial success by helping them growing into mainstream brands.
There are 12 categories at this year’s Food Matters Live Awards:
• New Drink Product of the Year
• Innovative Better-For-You Product of the Year
• Innovative Natural and Organic Product of the Year
• Fitness and Sports Nutrition Product of the Year
• Gut Health Product of the Year
• Plant-Based Product of the Year
• Nutra Product of the Year
• New Ingredient of the Year
• Innovation Team of the Year
• Food Tech Innovation of the Year
• Sustainability Initiative of the Year
• New Food Product of the Year
Registration is open now and until 19 May. The shortlisted Food Matters Live Awards 2021 entrants will be announced on 10 June. From there, the shortlisted companies will be invited to discuss their products and innovations with the esteemed judging panel via video conferencing, giving the shortlist an opportunity to explain why they deserve to win.
After the judging round, the winning entrants will be announced and celebrated on 30 June, during Food Matters Live.