Food Matters Live Masterclass
Thursday 17 June 2021 | 2pm - 5pm | Price: £99 + VAT
With ‘self-service’ digital advertising from Instagram, TikTok, Snap, Facebook Google, YouTube and more, we no longer need intermediaries to create, launch and optimize our ad campaigns. This presents amazing opportunities for food brands to compete online. Understanding where to invest time and ad spend to maximum effect across multiple ad channels is quickly becoming a massive challenge. The marketing funnel provides a powerful framework to maximize both the effectiveness and efficiency of digital advertising today. It is more important than ever for marketers to demonstrate the return on investment (ROI) across their spend, including influencer marketing.
This masterclass is tailored towards DTC food marketers seeking to grow awareness, engagement and sales using paid media across multiple ad channels and through influencers.
In this masterclass, we will highlight some award-winning campaigns of renowned brands such as HelloFresh utilizing influencer marketing to support different stages of the marketing funnel. You will learn what it takes to build a successful campaign, from business objectives to tracking results, and how to turn them into concrete learnings for your future endeavors. You will get inspired by best-in-class examples and you will be able to put your knowledge to good practice through interactive assignments and breakout sessions.
By the end of this masterclass, you should:
1. Understand how the marketing funnel can be used to deliver effective and efficient paid advertising and influencer marketing campaigns.
2. Understand why influencer content differs from branded content and paid media, and how your brand can benefit from it and how to amplify your influencer strategy with paid media/boosting.
3. Be able to identify the main pillars of eCommerce business to have in place before you spend a cent on paid media.
4. Learn tactics for amplifying your brand and product story to large audiences with high efficiency across channels.
5. Know how to leverage different channels to support shoppers’ research and evaluation behaviors.
6. Be aware of conversion tactics that work for different audience segments across channels.
7. Decide on the measurement and attribution approach that makes most sense for your business to inform business decisions.
8. Recognize the metrics you should track to measure the effectiveness of your influencer strategy.
9. Know the principal optimization options available to you to improve performance of your campaigns.
Meet your speakers:
Brendan Hughes, Chief Executive at Optily.
Brendan Hughes has been “doing” eCommerce and digital marketing since 1997. For much of his career he has been responsible for devising eCommerce and digital marketing strategies to help businesses accelerate their growth. In each of those roles, Brendan was confronted with the perennial challenge of buying media across multiple platforms and, in particular, how to achieve the best returns from across the big walled gardens. Today, Brendan leads the team at Optily which provides DTC marketers such as Nespresso and Danone with single-click optimization tools, helping them save time and achieve a higher ROI from digital ads.
Eveline Koppejan, Senior Brand Partnerships Manager at IMA, part of MediaMonks/S4 Capital.
As Senior Brand Partnerships Manager at IMA, part of MediaMonks’ end-to-end social proposition, Eveline Koppejan helps brands strengthen their online presence through creative and strategic social and influencer campaigns. With nearly a decade of experience in online communication and marketing, she is an advocate of carefully crafted authentic partnerships, always pushing the industry towards diverse and disruptive projects that bring brands’ voice and story to life in the most authentic way.
Her role as one of the members of MediaMonks’ Social Innovation Lab—the internal division dedicated to test social developments—gives her an insider’s view of this ever-evolving industry, employed to craft fresh and out-of-the-box solutions to clients.
Eveline has played an essential role in IMA’s award-winning campaigns, and with her strategic insights and creative solutions, she has gained the trust of global prestige brands such as HelloFresh, PepsiCo, Philips, Amazon, L’Oréal, and Nestlé.