Hosted by key experts in the food, drink and nutrition sector, these networking sessions provide food and drink producers from around the globe with invaluable insight about how to enter and succeed in the UK market.
- Access to the UK: protecting your intellectual property
- Accessing retail experts offering language support to help with UK market entry
- Becoming an own-label supplier to a UK supermarket: is it for you?
- Developing a marketing and social media strategy
- Developing packaging design for the UK market
- How to build a successful social enterprise or start-up business
- How to comply with UK packaging regulations
- Navigating nutrition and health claims
- Navigating the landscape of the UK's sustainability-conscious consumer
- Understanding the UK buyer in the free-from sector
- Preparing for a post-Brexit world
- Selling into a major retailer: what are UK buyers looking for in new products?
- Navigating the UK retail landscape
- The critical role that marketing has in driving international sales
- The role of health benefits in future food innovation and promotion
- Understanding sustainable packaging challenges for the UK market
- Understanding the profile of the UK health-conscious consumer
- Understanding the UK buyer mentality
- Understanding the changing attitudes of health and wellness-seeking consumers
For more information, please contact the Amy Houseman on +44 (0)20 3735 5966 or email email@example.com