Do you want to represent your company at Food Matters Live 2019 but can't commit to exhibiting?
Match Hub-Spots offer the perfect solution.
This cost-effective alternative to exhibiting provides you with your own private base that can be used to arrange meetings with new and existing contacts, as well as showcase your innovative products and ingredients.
Match Hub-Spots are the ideal option for companies that are looking to:
- Develop their global business network
- Get involved in events but find a traditional exhibition stand isn’t the right fit
- Get ahead of the latest market trends
- Maximise on time and spend
- Have more control over who and when they meet with contacts
- Align with the big industry players
Prime position: Hub-Spots are located in the Match Lounge: the centrepiece of Food Matters Live 2019. Sit alongside the key buyers, suppliers, NPD teams, exhibitors and peers looking to forge strong business connections.
All the benefits of exhibiting, but without the stand: Enjoy the dual benefits of a private base for sit-down meetings as well as a space to exhibit your products and ingredients.
Flexible and cost-effective: Hub-Spots can be purchased for one day at £850 or two days at £1700.
VIP status: Make the most of your complimentary VIP passes by inviting key clients and prospects. VIP passes provide free entry to Food Matters Live 2019 (normally £20 a ticket), including the VIP Lounge and VIP Networking Drinks.
Meet the right people: Food Matters Live attracts top decision-makers from across the food and drink landscape:
Data taken from Food Matters Live 2018
- A branded table with space for up to four people
- Your own secure storage space
- An appointment-only entrance system, accompanied by a Match Lounge receptionist to help manage your meetings
- Free access to Meet the Buyer, where you can request meetings with our carefully selected buyers and distributors, as well as other exhibitors and visitors using the platform
- Company profile across:
For more information on Match Hub-Spots, please contact our sales team:
T: +44 (0) 20 3848 9450