A dedicated meeting place for key buyers and suppliers will sit at the heart of Food Matters Live 2019. The programme will be supported with additional activities including educational roundtables, store visits, buyer tours and bespoke buyer events.
Match Meet the Buyer is your chance to meet with new and existing buyers and distributors of both innovative ingredients and food and drink products and brands. These 1-2-1 meetings can help you meet your perfect business match.
Buyers & distributors attending in 2018 include:
- Simply Heavenly Foods
- Protein World
- Borough Box
- Buckley & Beale
- Partners in Purchasing
- Natural Trade Brokers
- Cotswold Fayre
- Department for International Trade
- Camst Group
- Daymer Ingredients
- New York Bakery Company
- GMS Gourmet
- Golden Acre Foods
- Ascot International
- Rain Nutrience
- Sooper Foods
- Winclove Probiotics
Match Roundtables are a series of networking sessions hosted by key experts offering invaluable UK and global market insight into the food, drink and nutrition sector.
Themes from the 2018 programme include:
- Navigating nutritional and health claims
- Understanding the changing attitudes of health conscious consumers
- How to build a successful start-up business
- Understanding the UK buyer mentality
- Developing marketing and social media strategy
- Navigating the UK retail landscape
- How to comply with UK packaging regulations
Want to know more?
Watch this space for the latest updates or contact the office for more information on Match or other ways to get involved at Food Matters Live.
T: +44 (0)20 3735 5960