This is why you should join Food Matters Live in June
Your world of ingredients is constantly innovating to keep up with fast-changing consumer needs. Seeking new opportunities, building new connections and being a first class innovator presents challenges for businesses, teams and individuals. Find out how Food Matters Live can help.
Join your peers and start to benefit today
From left-to-right: Sophie Loisel, Business Development Director, Fytexia; Dr Kaly Chatakondu, Commercial Director - Food Ingredients, AAK; Meleknur Tuzun, Business Development Manager, Avebe U.A; Lalit Sharma, Innovation Manager Food, Omya International AG; Samanta Maci, Senior Technical Manager EMEA, Kemin Human Nutrition and Health
Already confirmed for June 2021 are ingredient solutions providers from across the world - join them and start to benefit from a range of exciting initiatives and valuable opportunities, including:
- Showcase your ingredient solutions to global brands, multi-national manufacturers, scale-ups and start-ups.
- Gain new and valuable business contacts from your biggest target groups in food and nutrition.
- Show how your ingredients help meet the latest consumer trends in 2021 and beyond.
- Share your ingredients expertise on a global stage, reaching NPD and innovation teams and buyers with your premium insights.
- Take a leading role within our hugely respected, live and interactive education programme.
- Receive unparalleled marketing promotion, before, during and after the event.
"This was by-far the most successful online event I participated in during the last year, and I participated in quite a lot. As an ingredient-manufacturer and ingredient oriented company, I liked very much the concept and possibility to be considered as an “Ingredient Expert”. I managed to coordinate 13 meetings (all were very relevant with good potential future opportunities) as well as 6 additional meetings which took place after. And with the support of the Food Matters Live team, the leads are continuing, long after the event is over. Bottom line, it was a great door-opener event."
Amnon Berger, International Sales Manager, Galam Ltd
Meet hundreds of NPD teams and ingredient buyers in June
Already part of our community are, from left-to-right: Joanna Johnsnon, Head of own brand innovation, ASDA; Ash Amirahmadi, MD, Arla; Ben Richardson-Hughes, NPD Technologist, Holland & Barrett; Amadea Boneschansker, Global Brand Manager, The Vegetarian Butcher; David Bucca, CEO, Change Foods.
As an ingredient expert, this is your opportunity to get your ingredient solutions directly in front of NPD, innovation and technical teams, procurement specialists, marketing and ingredient scouting professionals from brands, manufacturers, retail buyers, foodservice professionals and contract manufacturers.
Whether you're looking to meet global food and nutrition brands or rapidly growing start-ups and challenger brands, Food Matters Live has the audience for you.
This is what buyers are looking for in 2021
Can you offer solutions to the key trends that buyers, innovators and NPD teams are looking for at Food Matters Live in June?
Looking to meet UK distributors?
If you are an international ingredient expert looking to grow your distribution in the UK, then join and connect with ingredient distributors who are part of the Food Matters Live community including:
Here's how you can get involved today:
- Lead Partner: benefit from an hour long webcast, giving you exclusive alignment with one of our content streams.
- Get on Stage Partner: your own 30 minute session within the leading education programme
- Ingredient Expert Package: pitch and promote your most exciting ingredient solutions in front of NPD and innovation teams and ingredient buyers.
- Ingredient Discovery Sessions: a high-profile, simple platform to demonstrate how your ingredients can solve some of the biggest NPD headaches. With limited places for the pitching sessions, apply by 14th May 2021 for your chance to join.
With all of our packages, you get unlimited meeting requests in our Food Matters Live meeting portal and support to connect with our community, before, during and after the event.
Hear from our ingredient community:
"Food Matters Live 2021 virtual event has been a great opportunity to meet with industry professionals and discuss our favorite topic: scientifically supported ingredients! We hope the overview of the benefits of galactooligosaccharides standardized in HMOs we gave has been of interest for the attendees and we are delighted to follow up on the inquiries we received post-show."
Sophie Loisel, Business Development Director, Fytexia
“We were pleased to discover how well the new Food Matters Live format worked. Being able to identify what delegates were looking for in advance meant we were able to take a much more selective approach to arranging meetings, optimising the time available on the platform. The notification system worked well and, given the quality of the leads generated, we would definitely consider exhibiting again in the future."
Michelle Briggs, Director of Sales and Business Development, UK, Avena
"This was our first experience of digital events, the event was well organised with lots of opportunities to promote our business. The event was well attended and the meetings were simple to schedule and very focussed. The speaker schedule was interesting and topical. Altogether a very worthwhile event."
Angela Whitney,Area Manager, UK & Ireland, Barentz
"The virtual event was brilliant creating a fixed moment for us all to connect to present and potential clients, friends and industry contacts from their kitchens, living rooms and new work stations!"
Snezhana Kirina, Marketing Manager, Vaneeghen