Register now: 2017 Event Preview is out now - start planning your visit.
Match Register for Match
Food Matters Live is pleased to announce Match - a new matchmaking service offering exhibitors and visitors the opportunity to pre-arrange meetings at Food Matters Live.
Match provides an opportunity for food and drink manufacturers, ingredients suppliers, retailers, research centres, universities, distributors, importers, exporters, business services, packaging suppliers, branding agencies and health professionals to identify potential partnerships across the food and drink supply chain in the UK and internationally.
It also includes a dedicated Meet the Buyer programme where buyers from retailers and foodservice will be looking for innovative companies who meet their business needs in the UK and internationally.
- Better-for-you food and drink manufacturing
- Key growth categories in health and wellbeing including:
- healthy snacking
- natural and organic
- Natural and functional ingredients
- Research and development / food science
- Imports and exports
- Future food technology and processes
- Business advisory services
- Accelerator programmes and new business models
- Packaging design and innovation
- Marketing and brand management
Premium Business Base
The Premium Business Base provides a unique opportunity for visitors to have their own private meeting area that can be used to pre-arrange meetings in order to forge collaborative business partnerships with professionals from across the food and drink supply chain.
The Business Base can be used to arrange meetings with existing contacts as well as new contacts available through this matchmaking service.
Included in the package is:
- Branded tables with space for up to four people
- WiFi, electricity and secure storage space
- Bookings can be made for a half or full day
- 5 VIP tickets for a half day and 10 VIP tickets for a full day.
Premium Business Base - half day: £750 + VAT
Premium Business Base - full day: £1,400 + VAT
Meet the Buyer
Match includes a dedicated Meet the Buyer Programme. Running throughout the three days of Food Matters Live, the programme will bring together buyers from the retail and foodservice sectors who are looking to meet food and drink producers.
Exhibitors: £150 + VAT
Non-exhibitors: £190 + VAT
For sales enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0) 20 3735 5960
For technical assistance, please contact:
+44 (0) 20 3735 6643