A three-day careers event bringing together a high calibre of multi-skilled students & recent graduates along with top global food and drink companies and world-class academia for an exciting schedule of curated careers content, careers tips & skills and virtual meetings.
EVENT PROGRAMME SNEAK PREVIEW
- Huel - Lee Boakes, Head of NPD & Innovation.
- Holland & Barrett - Ben Richardson-Hughes, NPD Technologist.
- Innocent - Marta Pajon-Fustes, Head of Technical and Inclusion & Diversity.
- Tony’s Chocolonely - Ben Greensmith, Country Manager, UK & Ireland.
- McDonald’s UK & Ireland - Professor Gráinne Allen, Director of Food & Innovation.
more speakers revealed soon!
THE GOOD GRAD GUIDE
- What a career in food and nutrition industry really looks like.
- Why the industry needs STEM
- Sustainable packaging for a better world
- The next big thing: consumer trends
- Until we all win: the diversity and inclusion agenda
- Spotlight on: sustainable new product development
GET THE SOFT SKILLS THAT MATTER
- The ultimate CV makeover
- Get the LinkedIn lowdown
- Harness your inner leader
- Supercharge your interview skills
- Find your perfect mentor
- Internship & placement hacks