We all have a job to do to attract young people to train to enter the food industry.
Why should I join Food Matters Careers?
- Be part of the community working to secure the future of careers in the food and nutrition industry by joining thousands of students, graduates, industry partners and academic peers.
- Amplify your own further education initiatives to the finest calibre of undergraduates, college leavers, schools and young people
- Be a Leader, joining other passionate, optimistic individuals to solve the careers challenges.
- Connect with the very best students, graduates and young people looking for the ultimate place to further their careers
- Influence the sustainable future of your industry by connecting with schools, school leaders and the young people at the very beginning of their careers journey.
- Find valuable partnerships with leading industry partners, peers and organisations.
- Help your students gain valuable insight into the food and nutrition industry whilst making connections with leading potential employers.
Our Upcoming Events
Academic Membership 2021
Become a member and gain free student and academic access to all of our experiences, events and meet-ups.
What does it include?
- Free student access to all 2021 Careers Events
- Free student access to our community portal where they can request meetings with potential employers
- Free Student access to Food Matters Live events in March, June and November 2021
- Free Academic access to the careers portal where they can request meetings with potential employers
- Free Academic access to Careers events
- Free Academic access to Food Matters Live events in March, June and November 2021
- 3 blog posts about courses, research or news on the website
- 1 Article in the Careers newsletter
- Listing as an Academic Ambassador for up to 5 Academics
Get to know our student community, discover our partner packages...
Meet our World Class Food Matters Careers Academic Ambassadors...