Welcome to Food Matters Careers, showcasing the many different career opportunities in this sector at a time when building a sustainable future for food, health and nutrition has never been more important, but also helping to create a community of people who work in the industry in order to forge long lasting connections between industry, academia and those seeking opportunities in the food and nutrition sectors.
From food science and technology, nutrition and dietetics, innovation and NPD to sustainable supply chain management, packaging design, creative marketing and strategic branding, the hub provides a wealth of information and a place where industry can connect directly with academia and future talent.
Find out how you can benefit from Food Matters Careers:
- Attend virtual 1-2-1 meetings between industry, academia and aspiring talent
- Discover industry job vacancies, roundtables, live events and webinars via the Food Matters Careers portal
- Hear industry experts sharing case studies of their careers – from entry level to senior management
- Explore resources for young people to access with regards to different disciplines– food science and technology, nutrition, dietetics, sustainability, supply chain, packaging, marketing and branding and softer skills
- Enjoy podcasts, videos, articles and ongoing insights from across the global food and drink industry
To find out more, and learn how to get involved, contact us