Showcase how your innovative ingredients solutions are shaping the future of healthy, functional and better-for-you food and drink at the Food Matters Live 2020 digtial exhibitor showcase.
Get discovered by international ingredient buyers and manufacturers
Through virtual product demonstrations and meeting spaces at the Food Matters Live 2020 virtual event, you will be able to:
- get your innovative ingredient solutions directly in front of an influential audience of ingredient buyers, manufacturers, and NPD teams from across the world.
- generate many valuable leads in just two days.
- connect with decision makers and buyers via the virtual 1-2-1 meeting platform.
Accelerate your business in 48 hours
Join the largest brands in the sector
Connect with NPD teams and ingredient buyers
"We find as an exhibitor that we gain access to people we do not already know and are able to engage with new and challenging applications for our food ingredients. Food matters Live has given us a forum where we can understand challenges of protein alternatives and dietary needs and explain how we can offer valuable support to these developments."
Vince Martin, Marketing Manager, Kalsec
"I think both myself and my colleague were positively surprised with the wide array of market segments that stopped by our booth from small startups, ingredients companies, food companies, to supplements ranging from COO’s, Technical, R&D, and Purchasing personnel. Our overall assessment your event was a good marketing approach for our introduction to the UK."
Curtis Bennett, VP Sales & Business Development, Clarkson Specialty Lecithins
Benefits of exhibiting:
- 62% of all visitors last year were brands and manufacturers and over 38% were NPD, Technical and Innovation.
- Join the #1 event in the UK that attracts the most number of decision makers, buyers and development professionals from across the £100bn UK food, drink and nutraceutical manufacturing sector.
- In 2019, over 10,000 visitors attended Food Matters Live including NPD, technical and innovation from manufacture, retail and foodservice, multinationals and innovative SMEs and development chefs.
- Bring your ingredients to life and demonstrate first-hand how your ingredients are better than your competitors, and how they offer new solutions to meet emerging consumer trends.
- Put your ingredients directly in front of receptive buyers during the most important time in their buying calendar.
Meet buyers from companies including:
2 Sisters Food Group | Aldi | Amazon | Avara Foods | Compass Group | Danone Dairy | General Mills | Glanbia Performance Nutrition | Greencore Food to Go | Hovis Ltd | Innocent | Itsu Grocery | Lidl | Luscombe Drinks | Marks & Spencer | McDonalds | Mission Foods | Mondelez | Morrisons | Moy Park | Naked Foods Ltd | Natures Bounty | Nestlé | Nomad Foods | Ocado | Peter’s Food Service | Pladis | Planet Organic | Pukka Herbs | Quest Nutrition | Sainsbury's | SCI-MX Nutrition | Sleaford Quality Foods | Tesco | The Food Doctor | Unilever | Walt Disney Co | Vacherin | Waitrose | Whitworths | Wholefoods
"For Kerry, it is a great place to engage with current and future customers, both large and small. A great way to learn and share. A must on our annual calendar!"
Michele van der Walt, Kerry Taste & Nutrition
"The reason Azelis is at Food Matters Live is because it’s the only event of its kind, that engages the NPD people in the companies that we service."
Joe Yeates, Azelis UK
Hear what previous exhibitors had to say
Get more information
For more information and to find out how you can benefit from your participation at Food Matters Live 2020, please contact:
T: +44 (0)20 3848 9457
T: +44 (0)20 3848 9455