Access the UK food and drink market at Food Matters Live 2019, the UK’s largest and fastest growing event showcasing the latest innovation shaping the future of healthy, functional and better-for-you food and drink.
Food Matters Live is the only event bringing together the manufacturers of healthy ingredients, nutraceuticals and innovative finished products with the leading buyers from across the UK.
These buyers include: manufacturers, contract manufacturers, private label producers, retailers, wholesalers and distributors.
Join one of the international pavilions
Join 62 countries represented at the event including 8 national pavilions: Belgium, China, Ecuador, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland and Wales.
How can you benefit?
Benefit from the bespoke arrangements for companies participating in the national pavilions:
- Special international rates for “space only” and “shell scheme” stands
- Participate in the bespoke matchmaking programme
- Participate in the roundtable sessions devoted to international market entry to the UK
- Participation in store visits on day 3 to a selected retailer / wholesaler / distributor warehouse
- Branding & thought leadership sponsorship opportunities via digital offerings including podcasts & webinars
- Extensive marketing campaign reaching over 6m subscribers through dedicated digital, social media channels and media partners
Hear what last years exhibitors said
Food & Drink Wales
Get more information
For more information and to find out how you can benefit from your participation at Food Matters Live 2019, please contact:
Get in contact with one of the international agents
To find out from your specific country's agent about how you can benefit from participation at Food Matters Live 2019, please contact: