Bringing together the nutraceutical community
Food Matters Live will host a nutraceutical innovator VIP initiative that showcases some of the most innovative new supplements and nutraceuticals on the market in terms of health claims, functional ingredients, sustainability, efficacy, and bioavailability.
Get involved and display your latest innovations to buyers, retailers and key stakeholders at the 2020 virtual event and at the 2021 live event.
- UK supplement market to hit £500 million by 2022 (HFMA)
- Growth in the nutraceutical market is driven by innovations in gut health and immunity
- Expected £30 million growth in supplement sales for period between 2016 and 2020 in the UK alone (Mintel)
Find out how Food Matters Live's VIP nutraceutical initiative can benefit your business
To promote and celebrate nutraceutical innovators on the market, Food Matters Live will host a VIP initiative that brings together the nutraceutical community at the 2020 virtual event and at the 2021 live event.
Don't miss the opportunity to connect with innovative ingredient buyers, distributors, and retailers through highly engaging networking opportunities, display your most innovative new supplements and nutraceuticals as part of the dedicated Digital Nutraceutical Showcase, and amplify your reach online through our Food Matters digital opportunities.
Meet buyers, retailers and distributors
Connect with key stakeholders
Join the nutraceutical community
Discover what the nutraceutical VIP programme gives you:
- Access to Match Meet the Buyer programme for virtual 1-2-1 meetings with innovative ingredient buyers and distributors
- Entry into the Nutraceutical Awards
- Your products displayed in the dedicated Digtial Nutraceutical Showcase at Food Matters Live 2020, promoting the most innovative new supplements and nutraceuticals on the market in terms of health claims, functional ingredients, sustainability, efficacy, and bioavailability
- Your own landing page on foodmatters.co.uk
The nutraceutical VIP package also gives you access to Food Matters Live 2021, which includes:
- Your products displayed in the dedicated Nutraceutical Showcase at Food Matters Live 2021, promoting the most innovative new supplements and nutraceuticals on the market in terms of health claims, functional ingredients, sustainability, efficacy, and bioavailability
- A guided NPD tour to see the latest ideas in functional ingredients
- A guided tour of the nutraceutical innovation area by buyers, distributors and influencers
- Your exclusive VIP pass to attend networking events, the full exhibition, seminars, conference, and the VIP area
- Your product featured on foodmatters.co.uk in a highly featured digital Nutraceutical Showcase, reaching tens of thousands of buyers, influencers and professionals who use Food Matters as a key resource for identifying new products
The Nutraceutical Showcase is proudly sponsored by:
2019 contributors included:
Other ways of getting involved:
Want to add “award-winning” to your business credentials?
The Food Matters Live awards are back with an exciting new format. Enter your nutraceutical product into “Best Nutraceutical Products of the Year” for your chance to win.
Find out more
The New Food Matters Digital Hub
Discover a range of bespoke partner opportunities including podcast sponsors, banner ads, product showcases and sponsored articles. Food Matters’ commercial partner brands can reach tens of thousands of buyers, influencers and professionals who use Food Matters as a key resource for identifying new products.
Discover the latest industry news and insights
Managing Director, i-ingredients Ltd
Dr Max Gowland PhD
Founder and Managing Director, Prime Fifty Ltd
Best Nutraceutical Product of the Year, 2019
Get more information
For more information and to find out how you can benefit from your participation at Food Matters Live 2020, please contact:
M: +44 (0)7796 014 146
T: +44 (0) 203 848 9455
M: +44 (0) 781 444 74 91