FOOD MATTERS LIVE AWARDS 2021
Terms & Conditions
ENTRIES AND ELIGIBILITY
- There are no restrictions on the number of entries and categories an organisation may wish to enter. However, only one product, ingredient or innovation is accepted per entry.
- Entries are not limited to participants at Food Matters Live 2021
- Each entry must be accompanied by an individual entry form and entry fee.
- The length of the submission is limited. Please see maximum word count on the entry form
- Supporting images may be uploaded via the entry form or, in the case of a video, emailed to email@example.com
- Supporting material such as independently produced data, industry surveys, extracts from analysts’ reports, testimonials, press articles etc. will only be accepted if provided as part of the written submission online. No further hard copy information is required
- Where the entry was a collaborative effort, all major contributors should be specified within the entry.
- To aid the judging process samples are required to be evaluated alongside their entry, except submissions to the Food Tech Innovation of the Year and Sustainability Initiative of the Year categories.
Details on how many samples will be needed and where these should be sent to will be shared with you in due course.
If your product has a ‘use by’ or ‘best before’ date, please ensure they are safe to consume until 9 June 2021. Please note we are unable to accept frozen products.
Applicants are fully responsible for ensuring the samples arrive safely and for paying any delivery charges, VAT duties and/or taxes.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to pitch their product, ingredient, or innovation in front of the judging panel during week commencing 21 June 2021. If you are unable to attend the virtual pitch session you will be automatically disqualified.
- All categories are judged by a prestigious and independent panel of food and drink industry experts whose decision is final.
- An entry fee is payable for each entry submitted into the awards
- The cost per entry is £199 + VAT. For businesses that are less than two years old, the cost per entry is £99 + VAT
- The entry fee must be paid prior to the closing date. Entries received without payment will not be judged
- Entry fees are non-refundable