Terms and Conditions of Entry
ENTRIES AND ELIGIBILITY
- All entries must be completed and submitted online by Wednesday 25 September 2019.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries an organisation may wish to make.
- The shortlist will be announced week commencing 14 October 2019.
- Winners revealed on Tuesday 19 November at Food Matters Live 2019.
- The length of the submission is limited (see max word count on the entry form).
- Supporting material may be uploaded via the upload facility on the entry form or in the case of a video, emailed to email@example.com.
- Where the entry was a collaborative effort, all major contributors should be specified within the entry.
- Supporting material such as independently produced data, industry surveys, extracts from analysts’ reports, testimonials, press articles etc. will only be accepted if provided as part of the written submission online. No further hard copy information is required.
- To aid the judging process some categories require a physical product. Please ensure these are sent and arrive between 1 September and 26 September to: Sofia Rodrigues, Food Matters Live, 107A Hammersmith Bridge Rd, London, W6 9DA, United Kingdom.
- Entry fees are payable for each entry submitted into the awards.
- The cost per entry is £199 + VAT. For businesses that are less than two years old, the cost per entry is £99 + VAT.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
How Your Information Is Used
FM Global Ltd strives to develop useful internet services and websites that are safe, easy, and respectful of our customers. This website is maintained by FM Global Ltd. Our offices are located at 107A Hammersmith Bridge Rd, London, W6 9DA, United Kingdom. You can also reach us by telephone on +44 (0)20 3848 9450.
Data supplied is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. FM Global Ltd will use this information to provide you with information about the Food Matters Live Awards. FM Global acknowledges customers may opt in to receive other marketing communications from the company. We will never share your information with any third party.
Types of Information Gathered
There are two primary types of information provided by FM Global Ltd.’s customers. The definitions and treatments of these types are as follows:
Financial Information - Payment information gathered during the selling of exhibition space, sponsorship and advertising, including but not limited to, company bank details, credit card numbers, financial institutions, and expiration dates - is considered Financial. This information is not distributed under any circumstance.
Professional Information - Data that customers provide to FM Global Ltd through various methods of communications with FM Global Ltd are considered professional information that is stored and managed for FM Global Ltd.’s internal use. Professional data includes, but is not limited to, name, address, company name, company address, phone number, email address, as well as questions answered on survey or registration forms. Data captured during a customer's visit to the Food Matters Live website, as well as during a visit with another Food Matters Live customer, is also considered professional information and may also be stored for FM Global Ltd.’s internal use. Professional information will not be shared with other organisations.
This site utilises a secure server to protect your financial and professional information. Secure server software is used to encrypt the information sent between your internet browser and our internet site. This ensures the security of your professional and financial transaction details when using this site. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you have given to us and may, on occasion, request proof of identity before we disclose any professional information to you.
For any enquiries about the Awards, please contact Sofia Rodrigues:
T: +44 (0)20 3848 9460