Food Matters Live is a global community where food, health and innovation meet.
Connecting like-minded people working in food, drink and nutrition; it provides a platform to share game-changing ideas, innovations and insights. The ambition is to change the future of food and drink, and the health of the planet for the better.
Food Matters Live 2019 provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration. Taking place from 19–20 November at ExCeL London, Food Matters Live 2019 will include:
- hundreds of leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 conference and seminar sessions
- Educational and inspiring attractions
- The third edition of the Food Matters Live Awards
- Match – the dedicated matchmaking service
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health