Global food futures
From geo-politics to geo-economics, new technologies to new nutrition solutions, sustainable nutrition and supply chains set against a context of changing consumer behaviours and public health needs, these insightful sessions will put the spotlight on how to navigate some of the most pressing food security issues of our time.
Experts across the globe including from the UAE, USA, Europe and the UK, will share their views on food security issues, opportunities, challenges and innovations that can futureproof the global food system. Themes include:
- The future of global agri-business
- UAE national food security programme: international collaborations
- Sustainable supply chains and the impact of Brexit
- New technologies: scaling up sustainable food production in practice
- Food futures: the psychology of food and consumer behaviour
- The geopolitics impacting on sustainable food production.