Entry Criteria for Future Brands 2020
UK food & drink start-ups entry requirements
- Open to UK businesses that have been trading for less than three years
- Must be actively trading in the UK with a definable product/range
- Entry fee: £35 + VAT
UK food & drink challenger brands entry requirements
- Open to UK businesses that have been trading for three years or more
- Entry fee: £65 + VAT
International food & drink brands entry requirements
- Open to international brands that are new to the UK or looking for distribution
- Entry fee: £65 + VAT
UK & international nutraceutical brands entry requirements
- Open to UK brands currently trading, and international brands that are new to the UK or looking for distribution
- Entrants must be able to demonstrate product efficacy
- Entry fee: £65 + VAT **preferential rates are available for brands that have been trading for three years or less. If this applies to you please get in touch with email@example.com
Terms & Conditions for Future Brands 2020
Entries close on 26th May 2020 with successful applicants announced week commencing 6th July 2020.
A non-refundable entry fee is applicable. Your entry is only completed when payment is received.
A video presentation of your product is required* - please submit your video presentation via email by 11.59pm on 26th May 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted video length: 90-120 seconds
If your video exceeds 10MB then please use a free to use transfer service such as WeTransfer to submit your video presentation.
We will be in touch in due course should a physical sample be reequired to support your entry.
If your application is successful, you will be invited to confirm your space at the Food Matters Live 2020. If you wish to be in the pavilion, a cost of £1000 + VAT for UK Start-ups and £2,500 + VAT for UK Challenger, International brands and Nutraceutical brands will be payable.
Package includes a 1.5 m x 1.5 m showcase area with a bespoke graphic on the back of the counter, plus free access to the Meet the Buyer programme, valued at £149 + VAT.
Shortlisted entrants will be invited to pitch their products at Food Matters Live on Monday 12 October 2020. Each category will have a gold, silver and bronze winner to be announced in a prestigious reception.
Entry fees are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
SOCIAL MEDIA: The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook,Twitter or LinkedIn. By participating in this contest, you agree to a complete release of liability of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, who is not affiliated with this promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to the Contest Sponsor and not to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
*Please ensure that your video presentation provides close-up information of the pack ideally from different angles. No need to add any voice-over or sound to the video as judges only will be looking at the pack information that you provide them with. Due to the ongoing uncertainty around COVID-19 we are currently unable to receive physical samples. Should this situation change we will be in touch.