Future Brands 2020 Competition Now Open
A prestigious competition for UK and international food, drink and nutraceutical producers who can demonstrate innovative and sustainable solutions serving the food, health and nutrition sectors.
The Future Brands competition is an opportunity to get your products in front of a captive buyer audience at the curated Food Matters Live exhibition in London on the 13-14th October 2020.
If your entry makes it into the Future Brands shortlist you will be invited to pitch your products at Food Matters Live on Monday 12th October 2020 to a judging panel of industry buyers and experts from Planet Organic, Hello Fresh, Selfridges, Waitrose, Sodexo, pladis Global, MMR Research, Green Seed UK and Kantar Consulting Division.
Who can enter? UK food & drink start-ups that are younger than 3 years | UK food & drink challenger brands that are older than 3 years | international food & drink brands that are new to the UK or looking for distribution | UK & international nutraceutical brands.
Our successful shortlisted entrants will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- access to our match making portal for one-to-one meetings with buyers and distributors of food and drink products and innovative ingredients
- preferential exhibition rates for a branded 1.5m x 1.5m showcase area
- editorial coverage in our weekly Table Talk Newsletter that is distributed to 100,000 industry professionals
- a detailed profile on the Food Matters Live website which has 55,000 unique page views a month
- social media support (reaching over 14,000 followers across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
In addition to the above, the winners will receive:
- a video interview onsite to be shared in digital communications
- a live winners podcast, recorded during the event and broadcast the week after
- winner marketing collateral to be used on packaging, as well as a physical award
- enhanced marketing presence during the exhibition showcasing the Gold, Silver or Bronze winner
- *exclusively for the UK Food & Drink Challenger category* The winners in this category will each receive a bespoke FMCG Gurus report
"Food Matters Live was a fantastic opportunity for us to meet prospective buyers and other partners that could potentially accelerate our business. Especially as we are a young challenger brand, the exposure that we got to other key players in the food industry was incredible. I cannot recommend Food Matters Live highly enough!"
- Christopher Kong, Better Nature