Future Brands 2020 Competition Now Open
Building on the success of the UK Future Brands competition, Food Matters Live is now rolling out a wider prestigious annual competition for UK and international entrepreneurial and challenger food and drink producers who can demonstrate innovative and sustainable solutions serving the food, health and nutrition sectors.
Awarding Sustainable and Innovative Brands
Food Matters Live invites UK start-ups, UK challenger brands and international brands that are new to the UK market to compete for the title of “Future Brands 2020”.
Judged by a jury of esteemed food and drink buyers, the shortlisted entrants will be exclusively invited to exhibit in a prestigious showcase to a captive buyer audience in the curated Food Matters Live exhibition at preferential exhibition rates.
Where: the 5 star convention centre situated within the 02 Intercontinental, London
When: 13 – 14 October 2020
Each category will have a gold, silver and bronze winner to be announced in a prestigious reception on Monday 12th October 2020.
The judging panel will be announced here soon.
Future Brands 2020
Do you have products in the food, health and nutrition sectors that offer innovative and sustainable solutions?
Enter your products into the Future Brands 2020 competition today.
Entries now open
Enter the Future Brands competition now for a chance to showcase your products at the curated Food Matters Live exhibition in London on 13 – 14 October 2020.
Entries close on the 30th April 2020.
Benefits of Entering the Future Brands 2020 Competition
In addition to enjoying preferential exhibition rates, our successful shortlisted entrants will be able to enjoy the following:
- access to our match making portal for one-to-one meetings with buyers and distributors of food and drink products and innovative ingredients. In 2019, our match making programme created over 300 business connections in one-to-one sessions, private meetings and social networking settings
- editorial coverage in our weekly Table Talk Newsletter that is distributed to 100,000 industry professionals
- a detailed profile on the Food Matters Live website which has 55,000 unique page views a month
- social media support (reaching over 14,000 followers across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- a branded area within the exhibition
In addition to the above, the winners will receive:
- a video interview onsite to be shared in digital communications
- invitation to be part of a live winners podcast, recorded during the event and broadcast the week after
- winner marketing collateral to be used on packaging, as well as a physical award
- enhanced marketing presence during the exhibition showcasing the Gold, Silver or Bronze win
For any questions please contact:
T: +44 (0)20 3848 9460